Sunday 15 September 2013

The punishment they deserve!


I can't tell you how painful it is to hear a news of such kind...you know I haven't read the news or watched it on TV either... because I don't want to go through the melancholic and dolorous memories of the news of Mukhtaran or Zainab or 4 months old Hiba or the para-medical student bus or the female photojournalist at work.. 

it gives me goosebumps...when I empathize such a woman...I am talking about some REAL EMPATHY... my jaws close tighter, teeth start to clatter, my fists clench to the extent that the knuckles grow white..and i go mad with fury...I feel scared of the fact that I'm a girl and I have to go out of my home with this fear of being raped.. HONESTLY.. I fear being raped..!! ..and today even men are not safe from it (I hope you have read the most recent case of HAMZA AWAN...)!!

Rape is AGAINST humanity... and the culprits should NOT be treated HUMANELY... they are the only people whom I DESPISE to death! 

The problem is not the media, NOT EVEN THE FRUSTRATIONS or REPRESSIONS in the society.. because rapes have not been recently invented.. they've been a PART of the crime list since prehistoric times...Many cases are not reported because they won't get justice, only humiliation... or the woman may get raped by the policemen as well..

If Islam punishes a thief by cutting his hands, and if the system should be "eye for an eye" then why not prestige for prestige??? 
Its only solution is to CASTRATE such men in the centre of the city's biggest square and then media should cover THAT.. YES.. It will be a WORTH-COVERING report..!!.. and it should be then shown all over the world...In fact.. PACU FISH should be set free on such men and everyone should see the consequences of snatching a woman's prestige...such freaks do not have the right to remain MEN if they do not have a control over their MASCULINITY...such men should be turned into EUNUCHS for good..because REAL MEN DON't RAPE!!!!And not only that, they should be dragged through the cities with no clothes on their bodies, their nails should be pulled off and their eye brows and hair should be shaved completely!


I don't see any RATIONALITY in TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THE PSYCHE OF THE RAPISTS...because their problem is the savage animal taking over them whenever it feels so...and a rapist's animal may sleep in the jail but wake up once he gets bailed... so the SOURCE of his SAVAGERY should be eliminated forever..!

ALL PSYCHO-SOCIOLOGICAL THEORIES MEAN ZILCH to ME when a girl has been raped by a gang..or even a single man... There will be no coming back if a woman has lost the peace of her mind and soul ... I don't see a reason as to WHY I SHOULD GET TO KNOW "WHY HE RAPED HER"... NO! 
I know many of the readers of this post will condemn such an action.. but ask those girls who have been raped..and are unfortunately ALIVE and when it comes to avenging such maniacs, I become an EXTREMIST too...!!!!! Only a raped girl knows how huge a volcano boils inside her and how deeply and eagerly she wants to see her culprits suffer the way she did!! Just think of yourself, ladies! Or your sister, your friend, your wife, your mother, your daughter.. and THEN tell me if I am wrong...

The movement that the people are starting against rapes or the protests they are holding should not only be meant to ask for JUSTICE.. but to ask for a painful, EQUALLY EMBARRASSING and LESSON-BEARING PENALTY for all others who even INTEND to do so.. so that men may know that it is not only a raped girl who'll lose her esteem... they'll lose it too..!! They DESERVE this! 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even the harassment on the streets, offices, colleges, or anywhere else is a huge wrong act , these days most of us ( MEN ) thinks we are doing it just for fun , We don't think under what conditions and circumstances they are coming outside or don't they have rights to live freely ?? ... totally condemn these actions .. :/ Why they don't think once before doing wrong that they are also here just because of the GOD creation called WOMAN ...

Unknown said...

True Taha... :/